Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I saw it a few days ago but this time kept quiet.

It is of cause a JDM Toyota Celsior just glad it's not my Toyota Celsior!

Anyway must go I'm presently making a bonnet air scoop from an old Castrol GTX oil can for mine as my Powerband has failed and the seller is no longer a registered member of that auction site!

There is also another LS400 'Prepared for drifting" one person asked if drift prepared meant cutting off the exhausts and removing the interior qualified it.

Must have more money than sense.

definitely more money that taste

Like that one. Mike

I have a taste for money!

Always remember if you don't win the lottery jackpot it's your own fault for choosing the wrong numbers!!!

Summers been and gone Ruud, down this neck of the woods anyway!

No no, I'm sure we'll be getting 1 or 2 nice days still :)

Must have more money than sense.

definitely more money that taste

Like that one. Mike

I have a taste for money!

Always remember if you don't win the lottery jackpot it's your own fault for choosing the wrong numbers!!!

Ah as the great Eric Morcombe once similarly said I use all the right numbers but not necessarily in the right order.

Mike

Nothing wrong with that Lexus at all.

Sure, I'd change the colour as I hate flip paint, and it needs lowering a good few inches, but other than that it's right up my street. It's been customised in the vein of the Japanese VIP/Bosozoku scene, and I think you'll find there's many, many more LS400/Celsiors looking like that than there are LS400 owners on this forum!

32158d1053407183-ls400-headlights-other_lexuses_celsors_009.jpg

celsior3.jpg

30598d1141269810-lexus-ls-400-import-tuning-contest-celsior.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links