Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Sportcross Owner

krisby1

Hi guys,

Just moved in, bought an 2002 IS200 Sportcross yesterday, technically for the Mrs, but I think I will enjoy driving it too.

Got 117,000 miles, but seems ok all around, a couple of rust spots that I will get sorted, the usual alloys that think shed their skins, past seems mechanically sound, though I did put it in to my mechanic this morning to do oil and filter, new sparkplugs, and replace gearbox and rear diff oils, not sure that will make any difference, but taking on a 700mile trip this weekend, so want to make sure its all clean as I have no frame of reference.

My car is a Seat Toledo 2.3V5, so the Lexi is a bit down on performance, and disappointingly, toys, but still seems rapid enough, and is happy to burble along in 6th at 30mph.

Overall, 30 hours of ownership so far, and I'm not disappointed, and importantly, the wife is chuffed.

welcome to the club mate. They truly are nice cars to drive and yes it would be better if they did have more oomph but in my opinion they do just have enough.

Happy motoring :phone:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links