Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Rx 450H / Very Happy

I took delivery this morning of a 2009 RX 450h Premier from Lexus Hedge End and I would like to share the very good experience I had with this dealer. The car is superb it has only 8.5K miles and has been very nicely prepared by Lexus Hedge End. I can be very demanding and this dealer has met all my expectations.

I picked up my 2010 450h Premier on Friday from Lexus Bolton, it was an upgrade to our old 56 400h......and what an upgrade it is, the car is just awesome.

I reset all the MPG stuff when I got it and after about 40 miles of mixed driving it's getting around 29mpg and rising, if I can get it over 30 I'll be happy.

FredD... Lexus Hedge End is my local dealer. I always have been impressed by their customer service. Nothing is ever too much trouble and they go out of their way to meet your need. Very friendly, very helpful and professional without ever being condescending. I cannot recommend them enough. I would name individuals, but don't know if that's allowed!

I do not think it should be an issue naming people as long as this is in the context of a positive feedback. Lexus Hedge End has done a fantastic job in getting the right car for me and more importantly in preparing it to the highest standard. The 2009 Lexus RX450 Premier I bought from them (without seeing it - I bought it on the internet) is like brand new. When I took delivery there was not one scratch or one mark on it (I am very fussy) and they did everything I asked them over the phone. It is not the cheapest car but the level of service by this dealer is superb and I do not mind paying a bit more money if the service I get is outstanding, which clearly was the case here. The sales person who dealt with me was Jon, great guy and I can highly recommend him. It is a pity they are far away from me (I live in London) because I would have my car serviced there if I could. So in conclusion it was a great experience. I can highly recommend this dealer and Jon in particular.

Chipping in, Got my mega mileage 450h from lexus glasgow. Been brilliant in service and the cost of the car, As i only cover 4k miles a year and keep my cars for 4, All will balance out, The car is simply brilliant, SE L i think, After The wife taking my old c220 sport mercedes I thought I would miss it. I haven't yet ^^

PS I LOVED the Merc, Just got a bit small as kids transporter.

I know Jon. I always deal with a chap called Dan in sales, and Jamie in the service department. I recommend both of them for their professionalism and friendliness. They have restored my faith in car dealers!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links