Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fly Audi Oem Headunit

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and am looking to get a lexus is220d or is250 not sure yet hoping the forum can help me.

Dependent on modifications & potentional upgrades available.

You will see a lot of post from me in the few days to help me decide whether to get a the diesel or petrol.

I was wondering if anyone has bought these units?

http://www.flyaudio.co/en/lexus-oem-upgrade-dvd-gps-sat-navigation-replacement-media/13-lexus-is250-navi-gps-dvd-multimedia-system-oem-replacement.html

How easy it is to install with reversing camera?

Also would like some reviews as this unit cost a lot £££

Thanks in advance

If you do lots of miles I could understand why you are thinking of the diesel.

If you don't then look at the 250.

Get out there and drive both. See and feel the differences for yourself. If you don't want to spend loads on car tax just look at the 250 Auto.

Never seen the Flyaudio unit. You do know you can get all this already with a car that has the Nav/Reversing camera fitted by Lexus at the factory?

You must go and test drive as many as you can.

The Fly Audio system has been fitted by many owners in America and is well documented on their forums. The reason why IS 250/220D'S are sometimes such a good deal is because they are missing the Multimedia units which will given you sat nav and reversing camera. It is also worth noting that manual IS250's with out the Multimedia option are worth £1000's less than the equivalent model with the multimedia and auto options as they are less desirable.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links