Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Much Offset?

JamieG4454

hi, im going to be getting some new wheels for my is220d, she will be lowered on air after i get the wheels. the question is what is the maximum offset which will give the the biggest lip, on the front and rear of the car, without flairing the arches, i dont mind rolling them, just dont want flaired. also dont mind a little bit of camber just to clear them.

also the wheels will be 19's and something like 8.5 front and 9.5-10 rear

any help will be greatly appreciated,

thankyou, jamie

• 5 months later...

I think they would fit but you would scrape at full lock. is you car lowered?

mine was

STOCK : 18" RWD :
Front: 225/40/18, 18x8, +45mm
Rear: 255/40/18, 18x8.5, +50mm

now

front 18x8.5 +35

rear 18x9.5 +35

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm looking at upgrading my alloys on my 220d from the standard 17s to some 18s. I'm looking at some 18" x 8, ET35, 114 fit 8j, would these be ok? what tyres would you put on them?

I have 18" 8j alloys on mine and they are fine, et45 i believe, 245/40 on the rears and 225/40 on the fronts, however i am looking to get spacers for them as they are sitting too far inside the car! but this will all be done after lowering it

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links