Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ebc Spotted But Still Groovy

Loz

So here I am thinking about how fast my car is gonna be... when all of a sudden I realise that stopping from that speed is gonna be er... interesting. I guess it matters not how much quicker your car accelerates. terminal speed is still the same but you might get to speeds quicker and thus brake harder. So heres the soloution...PICT0002.thumb.jpg

... :D

PICT0003.sized.jpg

:P

PICT0004.sized.jpg

drum roll please....

PICT0007.sized.jpg

and the green bits!

PICT0008.sized.jpg :zee: :zee:

Cant Believe I almost forgot the thank Zee and Mat Wildernes... Cheerz Boyz!

;)

And Mat, the EBC police were at that garage I use when I got there. He had said nothing but got his own back by charging £50 for fitting when it took less than 40mins... I guess he has to make a living but I think I made my point today...

For those out of the loop. Meladdo wanted £380 then dropped to £340 and finally £300 to supply and fit discs and pads (front). I rang him and asked for price for just fitting. he quizzed me on the supplier if cheaper than him. then got on phone ot EBC and pretended that they would be loosing their franchise for discounting like that. (dispite me not saying who "they" were...). in the end he gotthe job of fitting them as I want to keep the door open. but he was trying to make a wage from me where there was not one. silly cos had he done the lot for £250 ( what I paid all inc) That would have been a grand or more I had put through his books this month alone... shortsighted or what!?

Anyway, this is the loveliness!

PICT0010.sized.jpg

and....

PICT0011.sized.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links