Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Armrest For Sale On Ebay

I paid £100 for mine (and it's in perfect condition, and came with everything needed - bolts, bracket, cubby hole liner and the all important magnet blank) and I think, personally, that's too much. I'd think that £50-£60 is more like it, but demand drives up the price! I really wanted one, and swore I wouldn't pay over £100, so when I was offered one at £100 I just thought "sod it" and snapped it up!

Remember when I had my mgzr and the hot thing was to fit a armrest out of a rover tomcat, made a huge difference to the way you drove the car, and in hindsight the car should have come with one from new, but it was a relatively cheap mod at around £40 as a guy on the forums used to break the Turbo car on a regular basis so whilst the normal £130 price seems to many to be acceptable, I feel its too high for what its worth, partially because of the limited number of armrests available, this itself keeps prices high, so unless there are a source of alternative armrests that come on the market, that's the price you have to pay to secure one.

I paid £100 for mine (and it's in perfect condition, and came with everything needed - bolts, bracket, cubby hole liner and the all important magnet blank) and I think, personally, that's too much. I'd think that £50-£60 is more like it, but demand drives up the price! I really wanted one, and swore I wouldn't pay over £100, so when I was offered one at £100 I just thought "sod it" and snapped it up!

Totally agree Matt £100 is still too much but it's supply and demand. £100 is top whack what I'm prepared to pay hence I still don't have one as they all seem to sell for around £150! :(

Remember when I had my mgzr and the hot thing was to fit a armrest out of a rover tomcat, made a huge difference to the way you drove the car, and in hindsight the car should have come with one from new, but it was a relatively cheap mod at around £40 as a guy on the forums used to break the Turbo car on a regular basis so whilst the normal £130 price seems to many to be acceptable, I feel its too high for what its worth, partially because of the limited number of armrests available, this itself keeps prices high, so unless there are a source of alternative armrests that come on the market, that's the price you have to pay to secure one.

Exactly. I fully agree - £100+ is too much for an armrest. But that's the price they are, and that's the price you/we have to pay if you/we want one. Originally when I was looking for one, I found a breaker on eBay that had a few, and he was trying to sell the armrest complete with full lower console for £280 - I asked him how much for just the armrest on it's own, and even offered to do a part exchange with my cubby hole (so his console was still complete) and he still wanted £220! I just laughed!

Totally agree Matt £100 is still too much but it's supply and demand. £100 is top whack what I'm prepared to pay hence I still don't have one as they all seem to sell for around £150! :(

Same here, but keep looking and one will come available at the right price for you.

Thanks for the link Matt,

icon_eek.gif Is everything so cheap on these or is he selling stuff cheap? A pair of folding mirrors for £60? Just sold mine of the BM for £180.

I'm going to LOVE this little Lexus!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-Armrest-Centre-Console-Arm-rest-NEW-BOXED-/160836040291?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2572933663

Now if this fits ok and looks sort of factory for when its installed I'd consider it as an option

A member fitted this to his IS. It got the thumbs down lol :whistling:

I think the aftermarket one that a member fitted was just the box type one and not the type i linked to?

Agreed not as astheticly pleasing as the factory one but allowances have to be made considering the price differential ,

Hi think of it this way its less than a two tanks of petrol and will last as long as the car and once you have it in the car and used it on a long journey the price will be forgot trust me i cant even remember how much i paid for mine but that maybe old age

I think the aftermarket one that a member fitted was just the box type one and not the type i linked to?

Agreed not as astheticly pleasing as the factory one but allowances have to be made considering the price differential ,

the member in question was me and the armrest was from a fiat stilo. Didnt get thumbs down either LOL.

the member in question was me and the armrest was from a fiat stilo. Didnt get thumbs down either LOL.

No I wasn't thinking of your armrest sorry.

This is the one I was thinking of

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=79576&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

Can u put a link to yours?

Yup that boxy one I agree is not quite right, and was the one I was thinking of too, the stilo one if I recall was a lot better, I still think the eBay one I linked to is not that bad especially for the money involved, I might get one and see how it goes, never gonna pay the going rate for a Lexus one as its not worth that to me.

No I wasn't thinking of your armrest sorry.

This is the one I was thinking of

http://www.lexusowne...l=&fromsearch=1

Can u put a link to yours?

thread here but pics have gone, since sold car, but if you contact (pete shawn) on here and ask him for a pic if possible as he did it as well.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=73256&hl=%20stilo%20%20armrest&st=15

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links