Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Little Help Please.

bluenose1940

Common problem with Internet Explorer. Switch to Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or update your browser.

Not having much joy here I'm afraid. Updated to IE9 but no good with that. Installed Firefox and couldn't do any good with that either.

Sorry chaps, any other thoughts please?

[img=http://i49.tinypic.com/wryqkl.jpg]

Just to make sure the code is right can you copy and paste the above into your next reply?

You can try these too: http://support.micro...b;en-us;Q283807

* copy it to notepad first then paste here.

Right then, here is my 'copy and paste'

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/wryqkl.jpg

You've lost me when you refer to 'code' I'm afraid

I also went into your link and where it suggested I click on default security settings, I'm afraid that was greyed out.

Exdee, did you mean copy and paste it into notepad first and then when I've done that, copy it from notepad and then paste it into my reply here?

I have to go out now, new year celebwotsits and all that, so i will look here again first thing in the morning and see if the problem can be resolved. Meanwhile thanks to all who are trying to help.

Hiya Exdee, first off, hope you had a good night last night and enjoyed the bus ride!

Here is my attempt at the exercise you requested. I highlighted the item in your post, I then right clicked on it and chose 'copy' I then opened Notebook and pasted the copied item. I then couldn't do that same procedure in Notebook (the right click bit) so I went into 'edit' and chose copy and then went back into the thread in the LOC and pasted it and below is the result.

wryqkl.jpg*

Hopefully you will see this today and that it will be of some help to you.

This is all rather strange really because I posted loads of pictures in my thread "Problems Headed off at the Pass" and had no such problems at that time but, as I have said, I really can't remember how I posted them. I don't recall that it was a difficult procedure.

I have no problems at all when posting pictures to my threads in Talk Photography but then the system is different on that site.

Thanks again for trying to help.

wryqkl.jpg*

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Just woke up. :)

Right, so basically what I asked you to do is post a picture. You have now successfully posted a picture twice in your last post. As the screenshot below shows, I along with the rest of the forum members can see the picture now.

1idide.jpg

Do you still get a red cross? Can you not view the picture?

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Just woke up. :)

Right, so basically what I asked you to do is post a picture. You have now successfully posted a picture twice in your last post. As the screenshot below shows, I along with the rest of the forum members can see the picture now.

1idide.jpg

Do you still get a red cross? Can you not view the picture?

Hi again Exdee, thanks for getting back to me.................again.

I have just successfully posted my piccy in this thread

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=80221

Can you tell me why it works when I do it via Notebook. I definitely did not use that method when I posted all my previous pics, so am confused. Thanks again for all your help.

Must admit I upload any pics to Imageshack (free membership and hosting)and then input the direct link code from there. Its always easy to go and retrieve pics to send on elsewhere some time later. Like all these services, keep a note of the password/login that you use!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links