Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Was It You Today In Manchester?

I was driving back from a fantastic gig by the Royal Northern College of Music's session orchestra this afternoon when I saw a silver LS 400 (1998) on the Princess Parkway waiting to turn towards west Didsbury, I was wondering if it was anyone from here? It must have been around 2.20pm.

Wasn't me but I went to my local B+Q the other day and there was a dark green LS400 parked up so I put mine next to it.

Came out and was about to leave when the other owner returned to theirs, being the friendly type I smiled and put up my hand to the elderly lady who simply cocked up her nose and looked at me as if I were something unwelcome on the bottom of her shoe.

Obviously not an LOC member!

Wasn't me but I went to my local B+Q the other day and there was a dark green LS400 parked up so I put mine next to it.

Came out and was about to leave when the other owner returned to theirs, being the friendly type I smiled and put up my hand to the elderly lady who simply cocked up her nose and looked at me as if I were something unwelcome on the bottom of her shoe.

Wasn't me Steve!

Funny thing is that before I bought my LS last summer I had not seen a MK 4 LS in dark green anywhere, now I see them regularly and at least three other members on here have the dark green colour.

Wasn't me Steve!

Funny thing is that before I bought my LS last summer I had not seen a MK 4 LS in dark green anywhere, now I see them regularly and at least three other members on here have the dark green colour.

Great colour, I was looking for a silver one until my Lexie turned up in dark green and I have really grown to love it especially when shes just been washed and polished, she looks amazing. Mike

:) Another one with a dark green 400,used to think it was an unlucky colour,(superstition),but now I also think the colour is great, especially after cleaning, now I have a different opinion on the colour green. Norman.

:) Another one with a dark green 400,used to think it was an unlucky colour,(superstition),but now I also think the colour is great, especially after cleaning, now I have a different opinion on the colour green. Norman.

You are not wrong with labeling that colour as bad luck because it used to be considered by insurance companies, bless them, that green cars were involved in more crashes than any other colour especially around twilight (there I go letting my romantic side through) It blends into the light so well they almost become invisible. Check it out when you next drive in those type of conditions. Mike

OMG I saw another one today and graciously let him pull out of an awkward turn on a busy road ............. he flashed too, think his M335BCL fancies mine !!!! :outforcount: :whistling:

So rare to see another LS400 in Herne Bay.

Malc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links