Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Why Do I Come To This Forum First?

I've been 'Lexusless' for about 14 months now,and run a 21 year old Mercedes 300TE now. So why do I always check in at this forum before I go to the MB forum?. I think we all know the answer to that one!. As much as I love 'Gertie' (my Merc.) I still hanker after another LS. In an ideal world I would use Gertie for work,and keep an LS for weekends etc.Not possible though I'm afraid, I paid £500 for my old LS,she didn't cost me a penny in repairs or parts in the ten months I owned her,and when the wicked MOT tester failed her miserably.I still got £400 for her from the Essex banger boys.

She who must be obeyed purchased a 2001 Mercedes E320 V6 petrol a few months ago despite me pleading for another LS. Though the car is nice to drive,in my opinion it can't match an LS. Difficult to put my finger on it,but the V6 engine is noisier,there's more road noise than the LS despite it having all new Pirelli P6000's on it,and is nowhere near as smooth as the LS.

One day - I'll be back.

I've been 'Lexusless' for about 14 months now,and run a 21 year old Mercedes 300TE now. So why do I always check in at this forum before I go to the MB forum?. I think we all know the answer to that one!. As much as I love 'Gertie' (my Merc.) I still hanker after another LS. In an ideal world I would use Gertie for work,and keep an LS for weekends etc.Not possible though I'm afraid, I paid £500 for my old LS,she didn't cost me a penny in repairs or parts in the ten months I owned her,and when the wicked MOT tester failed her miserably.I still got £400 for her from the Essex banger boys.

She who must be obeyed purchased a 2001 Mercedes E320 V6 petrol a few months ago despite me pleading for another LS. Though the car is nice to drive,in my opinion it can't match an LS. Difficult to put my finger on it,but the V6 engine is noisier,there's more road noise than the LS despite it having all new Pirelli P6000's on it,and is nowhere near as smooth as the LS.

One day - I'll be back.

Sounds like you need some serious counseling to enable you to handle these feelings of loss. Hang on in there you will be back with another LS your feelings cant be ignored forever. Mike

One day - I'll be back.

You don't have a choice about coming back, it's in your blood, there's no escape!

I agree, owned an LS430 for 4 years from new, was so upset to see her go, and three years later had to buy another as I couldn't stop thinking about it!

My latest one is never going to go.

That's what we like to hear. Mike

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links