Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help Someone Pinched My Mirror Cover!

auzzam

Hey Guys,

last night some one pinched the colour coded part of my driver side mirror, I was wondering if I could get a replacement, I dont need the whole mirror just the plastic bit preferably in black.

Is there a model number for this?

thanks

Auzzam

also does it matter which type I get as I saw some models have screw in versions, and some clip ons

I think mine is a clip on, because I doubt someone opened the mirror, unscrewed the cover and put the mirror back on.

mines a 2002 IS if that helps.

I am going to phone around some breakers today just wanted to know how much I should be expecting price wise, and whether the non clip ons will work on my IS.

What evil bastards! A wing mirror cover? Nothing else was taken I hope?

nope nothing else... been phoning around scrappies but they only want to sell the whole unit £50 :(

do you think its possible to get just the cover from somewhere?

For something like this I would go to the scrap yard. Scrap yards normally just let you tinker about and you just show them what you've got, for a bit of plastic trim they shouldn't charge more than a fiver

• 4 weeks later...

Id keep me eyes peeled for an IS the same colour near you, scope out the owner and decifer whether it was them who could have pinched it! Then live a little and one time embark on a mission to fetch it back! then once refitted give it a few days. If it was them then they will more then likely return for it. just a thought but if its cleanly removed it must be planned. unless it came off whilst driving,but a swerving follower trying to dodge a ufo in the sight of your rear view mirror woulr have been a giveaway :arrrggg-matey:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links