Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Choose Lowering Springs?

Wen

Hi, I'm looking for 40mm-50mm drop for my lexus is200 se 52plate. Currently got gmax lowering springs 40mm on the car, but it doesn't do the job, it's still pretty high. Could any one reckoned any lowering springs could do a 40-50mm drop? Thanks( better with pictures show how low on the car)

• Like 1

Hi, thank u for reply. Does anyone know where to buy tenzo r lowering springs? I've search them on eBay. There are two seller sale them, but both out of stock. Anyone know anywhere else? Thanks

• 1 month later...

A decent set of coil overs and fitting wont leave you much change from a grand and can give a harsh ride. I have Eibach springs and roll bars with second hand Cusco strut braces and am really pleased with the handling and the look. Never really felt the Lexus is one to turn into a street racer and doing so properly would cost getting on for 10 grand with turbos and suspension, brake and wheel upgrades. Cheaper to buy something else if you won't to really lower and tune it, I think the car looks great already.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I am new here because only just recently I gave lexus a chance to shine in my crazy car collection! Anywho I was looking around and I always been a fan of coils. But since they are so expensive and I don't want this car to scrape like my bmw I thought I will take a look at springs! Found that many people have 50mm and even 60mm springs on! That would be perfect for me but I can't seem to find any! Maybe someone here know where I could get 50s or 60s? Thanks in advance!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links