Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Coming On Here Is Lethal!

Hi everyone!

I've had an account on here for a while but this is my first post. Every time I come on here it inspires me to do the odd mod here and there....!

I've had my (grey) Lexus over a year and I've clocked up nearly 20k miles. In that time I've had the alloys refurbished (gunmetal) and had lots of minor scratches sprayed over.

I've managed to change the audio system in a previous car from cassette to CD via YouTube so I think if I can do that, I can change a few lightbulbs right?? :P

This website is great because it answers of all my questions! On my wish list I want to change the lighting - interior and exterior and get the windows tinted.

But I think my next job is to get my calipers refurbished and pay road tax...euchh!!

Any advice or offers to actually do my wish list will be much appreciated! Ha!

Thanks for reading guys!

Thanks IanS200! Will deffo try as soon as I can....just never get round to it. Oops!

Panya thanks, I had my disks and pads replaced because of the car shuddering a while back but its started up again. mechanic said it might be warped but I think after reading some posts on here, its the calipers.

Regarding the calipers if the rubber boots for the slide pins perish ect, they can let water in which seizes the slide pins.As i had the same problem looked into replacing everything, Think AClex quoted me £60 for all parts.

Part numbers for fronts:
2 x 47715-22070 Pin, Cylinder Slide
2 x 47715-30060 Pin, Cylinder Slide
2 x 47769-50010 Bush, Cylinder Slide
2 x 47775-30070 Bush Dust
how to here,
  • Like 1

Great, thanks for that Ian! Will look into that after payday :s

Yeah thanks Chris, was just saying I've been a member for a while, just never needed to post because of all the info from previous posts....guess I didn't want to be a lurker anymore lol :D

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links