Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Sourcing An Ls400 Door Mirror....

I've been trying to find a replacement n/s door mirror for my '98 LS400 for a while now, I got on a parts website last week, they got me a second-hand black one, just the job-£32.50 including post, only to be told the next day, that the guy removing it from the donor car in the scrapyard had dropped it, damaging it irreparably, so, in desperation, phoned my local Lexus dealer, ( yes, I know they can be expensive on certain parts prices) only to be told, that yes, they can get me one, at the cost of £592.00, I gave that one a swift body-swerve, and am now trying to find out what other year LS400 door mirror would fit my car, anyone help?

Yes, it's the entire Mirror-Shell that's required, the plastic is fractured, plus the mirror and innards are hanging-out ,( thanks to someone vandalising) the car goes in to get a new cambelt and service tomorrow, so, will ask if they can do a temporary repair, I miss not having the use of the mirror.

An independent not far from me,( Aylesbury) never used them before, but come recommended on a LOC thread I read recently, when I called them to enquire about doing the work, the service mechanic impressed me with his knowledge of the car, then told me he was Lexus-Trained, I saw by the website, that they predominantly work on high-performance cars anyway,I'll let you know how it goes.

I've seen them Mike, but am wary about buying them, as I'm unsure if they will fit and connect properly to my car-most of the eBay mirrors being from earlier models?

I will keep my eye out for one. I replaced me passenger door without any problems from a doner car. Took them only 10 mins to change the wing mirror over. Mike

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links