Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

My Lexus Is220 Gallery - A20 Sbn

As a new member I thought I would start a gallery thread for my is220d.

Had the car for three weeks now and just got my plate on it so took it down to the beach near where I work for some nicer shots than I got when I picked the car up.

I'll add to the gallery as my ownership progresses and if I make any changes to the car.

08dff516-9433-4f2d-8bec-7c45cf181b87.jpg

736e292a-600d-483f-bf77-4a040df1d1d4.jpg

418e6d18-44f5-4995-9599-c9f0097ee0bd.jpg

55494820-753e-47aa-b976-17c0b2ce3583.jpg

0e144c20-0b89-42f6-bdf2-212d2a2f7ae2.jpg

8e6c1c2b-b543-4735-b05b-53a082dbb6f9.jpg

c738e2f2-f146-4b1e-b818-b2f7009e0afa.jpg

IMG_20130423_184800_058.jpg

Derek

Nice. I think this is a pretty rare color. I've seen very few.

Thanks, I really liked the colour and made a change from Black or Silver.

Brechin slate ....maybe?

I wasn't sure of the name so checked my paint code (8R6) which is apparently Breakwater Blue Metallic which makes my location choice somewhat suitable.

Interior is Cashmere leather (FE04)

Derek

I've checked a PDF brochure (on this club site - thanks Glyn) for the facelift IS and the colour is shown as Brechin Slate (8R6) for the UK using the same paint code. Looks like the Breakwater Blue is indeed an American market name.

HTH

Derek

I've checked a PDF brochure (on this club site - thanks Glyn) for the facelift IS and the colour is shown as Brechin Slate (8R6) for the UK using the same paint code. Looks like the Breakwater Blue is indeed an American market name.

HTH

Derek

Same colour as mine. Like you I thought it was a suttle alternative to silver. Stays clean looking.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links