Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Would It Rub/scrape?

hi guys, so i have 18" rota p1's on my car, and h&r lowering springs, the wheels are 8jj and et 45 offest, wanted to fill the gap in the arches by getting some spacers, i was looking at 20mm spacers as their quite a big gap, do any of u guys know if they will rub or not?

i believe fronts are 225/40/18

rears 245/40/18

You can measure your fender gap on the rear wheel and if it is less than 25mm, the wheel will stick out further than the fender. This would suggest that rubbing could be possible under heavy load.

Yes that is right you will have a net offset of 30 front and 25 rear. I know it's early days but how is the ride with the H&R springs in terms of comfort?

i like the ride of h&r springs but bear in mind this is the first car ive had thats been lowered! i feel that its quite a lot bouncier when going over speedbumps, need to be careful not to scrape the bumper. overall made the car sit very nicely and ride comfort hasnt changed too much, so quids in tbh lol

would it be a good idea getting my steering allignment done after putting the spacers on?

Alignment not necessary after installing spacers but you should get one since you lowered your car. Give it some time to settle in.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links