Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Cruise Control Not Working?

hi this is my first post , glad to be an owner of an IS300 LE edition

the cars great with only two niggles so far , one was the rear auto adjust headlight sensor jammed

and snapped bracket on wishbone so ive removed the whole unit until i can source another as its knackered

the other small issue is theres a cruise control stalk on the steering , but it doesnt work , the e-shift works fine , did this come as standard on my car and does anyone know of any faults common to this or things to check?

many thanks , Darren

Welcome and wow is300 LE. my dream. any pics?

As for C/C havent heard of it being a common problem, but hopefully someone will be along to help soon. And yes it was fitted to your car from the factory as standard

no pics yet , only got it last weekend , ill get some up asap :) , im gonna try the ecu reset see if that sorts the C/C if not i guess it must be the stalk itself , gotta realign the steering wheel anyway as its slightly off centre so ill have a look at it , still open to suggestions though :)

Firstly, unlike some systems the cruise control first needs to be activated by pressing the button in at the end of the stalk. You should see 'cruise' lit up on your dash then.

To set the speed, you then need to push the stalk down once at the desired speed. Often the mistake with Toyota cruise control is that once the light is on the dash, people think that's the system set.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links