Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Aftermarket Stereo

Hey guys,

So I got myself an IS200 SE the other day with the horrible ERR3 error on the CD changer and unfortunately there is only a certain amount of time I can listen to the radio so I'm thinking of getting a new stereo.

My question is, is there anything extra I need to buy apart from a double-din facia and the stereo itself? I don't really want to start taking it all apart and find that I'm missing something :S

Thanks in advance!

-Adam

You need a bypass cable and a sat nav module. plenty of info on this on the forum. you will have navigation but no voice guidance from the nice Lady

if your going down the road of new head unit and dont use the is200's satnav, i'd sell it and put that money towards a better headunit, maybe one with satnav built in but not a cheap china one, Kenwood or the new pioneer app radio?

Unfortunately I'm not made of money I'm not made of money and although it is 'only' £100 more for a decent stereo that's £100 I can put towards getting the wheels refurbed :)

But after reading up a bit more I'm more interested in the Grom audio solution which is cheaper .. Hopefully I'll be able to find one on eBay or the likes, if not then I'll buy it new.

Thanks for the advice though :)

-Adam

Ide deffo reccomend the grom if you have that theres no advantage of getting a aftermarket if you already have navi except reversing camera maybe but even that can be hooked up to factory screen

best choices is to pick the GROM unit as these china made stereo always mess up big time everytime after few months of use and the seller just disappear when you asking for warranty.

the GROM has option of adapter for most mobile hand set. i think it's a good investment or it's just me :innocent:

good luck :zee:

f£abay Item number:171027115566

Item number:171057421001

Item number:171057180494

Item number:230999354377

Don't need a reversing camera that's what mirrors are for ;)

Will most likely get this eBay no:181154459864 cause I've got and android and want USB so I don't have to keep unplugging and plugging my phone in and out.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links