Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Isf For Sale

PRIVATE SALE (VERY RELUCTANTLY) 2008 ISF IN CADOXTON SLATE, TAXED UNTIL SEPTEMBER.

27,000 MILES, FSH, MOT UNTIL JULY 2014, 50K SERVICE YESTERDAY.

FOUR NEW MICHELIN PILOT SUPER SPORTS FITTED LAST OCTOBER.

'TAKEDA' COLD AIR INTAKE INSTALLED (EXTRA 15 BHP CLAIMED)

THERE ARE THREE ON OFFICIAL LEXUS WEBSITE BETWEEN £22K AND £23K WITH HIGHER MILEAGE THAN MINE.

NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED.

post-6248-0-36065500-1371805146_thumb.jp

post-6248-0-32759100-1371805169_thumb.jp

It's because it is five years old and they would not do what they call a minimum service again.

I am now a Gold Member as it was mentioned to me by Colin Barber.

Sorry guys, I went to Lexus Stockport yesterday and fell in love with a GS450h and the salesman went over my car and we agreed a deal.

I should have taken it off before I went.

I bought it in January 2012 from

AZ Offroad & Performance inc, Phoenix, Arizona for $345.

You can see Steve Meade installing on with this link

Are these cold air intakes worth buying performance wise???

Not really. Without going forced induction there isn't much you can do to increase performance. The cold air intakes do sound good though :)

They reckon they add about 15 BHP.

I have always thought that my ISF was a lot quicker than the stated 0-62 of 4.6 with Shell V power as well, although I have never checked it.

To MrW

As regards going from an ISF to a GS450F Sport, if you have never driven one, they are very quick and a lot smoother although you miss the exhaust sound.

THe GS is a very much more sophisticated car, for instance did you know that the rear wheels turn to aid cornering in Sport + mode.

My wife wil not even go in the car with me now, says it scares her, and I have to get shut as it will get me into more trouble!

Fair enough, i've heard they are quick, but couldn't deal with the awful CVT. I'd be heading away from Lexus if I wanted something more sophisticated but still pretty quick, i'm afraid. Just don't do these step less gearboxes.

Any how each to his own, I really like look of the new GS, shame they don't fit a V8 with the IS-F style Auto.

Fair enough, i've heard they are quick, but couldn't deal with the awful CVT. I'd be heading away from Lexus if I wanted something more sophisticated but still pretty quick, i'm afraid. Just don't do these step less gearboxes.

Any how each to his own, I really like look of the new GS, shame they don't fit a V8 with the IS-F style Auto.

From what I've heard there may be a GS-F as the new IS-F will be based on the 2 door coupe but a lot still want a 4 door performance saloon in the USA

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links