Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Allways Wanted Sheep Skin Overmats

To finish it off, you really need a sheep skin on the back shelf and two cushions fluffed up in each corner

THE REAL DEAL!!!! This is my old Rover from 1970 C/W fluffed up cushions. The sheep skin rug is laid out on the back seat. Have I done the right thing revealing all ?? !!

Negs02087_zps0b41b9b8.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Jim - love the P6, my friends dad had a 2200 TC and I am also a fan of the SD1 as my brother owned a V8 3500SE in the mid to late 80s....car interiors are not what they once were and it is nice to see a personal touch. Most modern car interiors I think are dull and uninspiring places to be, a case in point is my aforementioned brother who owns an Audi A6 - very well made although inside is typically teutonic.

Mike, you could try this:

post-46156-0-06611500-1373724256_thumb.j

To finish it off, you really need a sheep skin on the back shelf and two cushions fluffed up in each corner

THE REAL DEAL!!!! This is my old Rover from 1970 C/W fluffed up cushions. The sheep skin rug is laid out on the back seat. Have I done the right thing revealing all ?? !!

Negs02087_zps0b41b9b8.jpg

I used to have one of these, Goodwood Green (obviously a colour theme in my life) 2.2 TC beige interior. Sadly some idot decided to stop in front of me without telling me first and I wrote both his and my car off. Yes my fault. I loved that car. Mike

Hi Jim - love the P6, my friends dad had a 2200 TC and I am also a fan of the SD1 as my brother owned a V8 3500SE in the mid to late 80s....car interiors are not what they once were and it is nice to see a personal touch. Most modern car interiors I think are dull and uninspiring places to be, a case in point is my aforementioned brother who owns an Audi A6 - very well made although inside is typically teutonic.

Mike, you could try this:

attachicon.gifSilly car.jpg

I think this is quite well thought out. I will nip out Monday, get a steel dustbin and start on the modification straight away. Should be finished by tea time Mike

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links