Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Black Or Silver Alloys Cant Decide Help

Gurmin

hi all,

ok my alloys are going for a refurb on Saturday they are the factory 5 spoke in cant convince my missus (as she has to drive it as well) that black is the way to go and in cant find a good picture of a silver lexus with black 5 spokes on anyone got any good pics of one cheers

theres one in my street, it looks crap on a silver car, Silver alloys look much better on Platinum Ice IS

it is only my opinion, I have the 11 spoke standard alloys on mine now and they are fairly dark, but the colour contrast against the red does look good, I just wouldn't do it on a silver car

I agree with a lot of the above, full on black is not my cup of tea. Anthracite looks great though. I have anthracite for my winter wheels on my GS430 Sport, and I actually prefer them to the summer silver sparkle wheels.

Personal choice, but I prefer silver rather than black. At the end of the day though it's your car, your choice.......if everyone did the same things to their car life would be pretty boring, go for your choice of colour and enjoy.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links