Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello Guys,

New to the GS croud, just sold my IS300 SportCross a couple of days ago sad to see it go ... after 2 1/2 years of happy ownership but ran out of space.

Now bought the GS300 last week ... way too good price to resist and will full service Lexus History.

It is a GS300 SE Navigator

1998 model

with 2 owners (last owner had it since 2000).

It is the desert quartz colour with cream leather interior. The exterior colour not my first choise must admit.

But already started doing some modifications to overcome it lol.

So tinted the rear windows, makes it look better alrady.

I just bought some GS Sport wheels 18" to replace the boring and pitted like nothing before standard 16" wheels.

They are

Front ones have 245/45

Rear ones have 275/40

5x114.3, 18x8.5 , ET- +45

They will be OK I guess?

Cheers

Vasilis.

They are the MK2 sport alloys.

Here is a pic .... but it is not good lol

I will not take more pics until I detail it lol

IMG_20130909_193703_zpsa1446b1e.jpg

Looks good mate.

Not sure I would have 275's on the rear wheels myself, they were 10" rims that had that size tyre on the mk1 (I use the mk1 Sport wheels on my mk2). They should be 245 all round on the mk2 wheels. I guess it depends how well they fit 8.5 rims in the end though.

They do look like MK2 Sport Wheels here is a pic ... have not received them yet, should have them by mid next week.

They do come with those tyres ... so I am hoping I do not need to spend more money changing tyres :(

post-39619-0-31180200-1379059500_thumb.j

Yeah, they are mk2 Sport wheels :)

They should only have 245's all round, but I wouldn't worry about changing the other two unless they look way off on the rims.

Did they come with the centre caps?

Very nice wheels :shifty:

What's it like sitting from IS300 to GS300?

The GS is much heavier on the ride feel compared to the IS SportCross.

Although they have the same engine the GS feels a tad slower... but after I replace the throttle body... might feel even faster lol.

The interior of the GS though it much much nicer place to spend miles in ;) and more spacious :)

Very nice wheels :shifty:

What's it like sitting from IS300 to GS300?

The GS is much heavier on the ride feel compared to the IS SportCross.

Although they have the same engine the GS feels a tad slower... but after I replace the throttle body... might feel even faster lol.

The interior of the GS though it much much nicer place to spend miles in ;) and more spacious :)

Both cars are technically limited to 143mph. The GS300, whilst being slightly heavier, is a 0.2sec better on 0-60 than the IS300 according to Lexus figures.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links