Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Woe Is Me

Just talked to the dealership this morning and they estimate the 250 I have on order should be available the second week in Nov. how am I going to get through another eight weeks?.

D

Hi Dixgas. Lexus Newcastle gave me a 2 week window for my delivery date and my car was delivered towards the end of that period. I was notified of the exact date 15 days prior to its delivery to the dealer and received my registration number 10 days prior. Like I told you before, November seems a long way off but the days are already getting shorter, autumn is taking hold and M&S are selling mince pies! Your delivery date will be here all too soon, just keep yourself occupied seaching out new reviews.

As your car is being delivered in November are you collecting the car with winter tyres fitted?

Just talked to the dealership this morning and they estimate the 250 I have on order should be available the second week in Nov. how am I going to get through another eight weeks?.

D

Hi Dixgas. Lexus Newcastle gave me a 2 week window for my delivery date and my car was delivered towards the end of that period. I was notified of the exact date 15 days prior to its delivery to the dealer and received my registration number 10 days prior. Like I told you before, November seems a long way off but the days are already getting shorter, autumn is taking hold and M&S are selling mince pies! Your delivery date will be here all too soon, just keep yourself occupied seaching out new reviews.

As your car is being delivered in November are you collecting the car with winter tyres fitted?

Hi johnm112

Thanks for your efforts to cheer me up, but doesn't seem to be working, it's eight weeks fifty six days.......

Winter tyres had not entered my head, I'm retired so I do less than 8k and very little of that on mways so if the weather bad I don't venture out, even though I live in Cumbria I'm on the west coast and we get surprisingly little snow.

To get my fix of the IS I've been watching video reviews I first saw three months ago mostly US ones which are much more balance, I'm getting desperate, I wonder if somebody as invented a scientific name for these symptoms?

D

PS. I've been dealing with a malcolm Ross at Lexus N/Castle, seems a decent guy.

I had along wait, it will be worth it, my wait turned out to enjoyable in it's anticipation. My tip is don't read to much on the blogs if you want to explore your car on your own. Finding out how things work if you get stuck is easy enough on the forum.

IS 300h/IJP

Thanks for the advice and I am going to try and take it, I'm going to attempt to put it from my mind for the next six weeks, and then hopefully, I will have two weeks of nice anticipation.

IJP

Regarding the weather, Workington where I live, would appear to be on the same latitude as Belfast and as a consequence as a very similar climate, we seem to get the weather that they had a few hours earlier if the wind is from the west.

The new IS seems to be selling well ( did I read somewhere that sales had been 50% higher than expected ) but I hope not to well, I like to drive something a little different.

D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links