Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Have Just Put My Car Up For Sale.

Pleased you enjoyed the drive back up to Glasgow from not so sunny Doncaster John. Its always a pleasure to take one of these cars on a long distance run, and remarkable how fresh you are when you get there!

Thanks for purchasing it, and I hope you get to enjoy it for many years to come.

Cheers

Keith

• Like 1

Hello to everyone, I`m the lucky man that has purchased Keith`s car, and I will start by saying it was an absolute pleasure to deal with Keith the man is a total gentleman and has obviously spent a lot of time, effort and money on his pride and joy, I feel under a bit of pressure to try and maintain it to his high standards but I will try. As for the LS400 experience what a car, simply sublime, I glided home in more time than it should really have taken me as I was soaking up the experience of driving such a lovely car, it`s difficult to comprehend the sheer value for money these cars offer. And finally to Keith I hope your health improves and you are back were you belong behind the wheel of a Lexus.

Many congratulations John, on buying Keith's car. You convey the joys of owning one of these cars very accurately and succinctly. I followed this thread with great interest from the very beginning until this happy outcome. This is because one day I might have to sell one of my immaculate LS 400s simply because I don't have the garage space. This thread shows how the Club and its members help one another and hopefully enable the remaining LS 400s to end up in the right hands.

Well done Keith and John

Pepe

• Like 1

Hello to everyone, I`m the lucky man that has purchased Keith`s car, and I will start by saying it was an absolute pleasure to deal with Keith the man is a total gentleman and has obviously spent a lot of time, effort and money on his pride and joy, I feel under a bit of pressure to try and maintain it to his high standards but I will try. As for the LS400 experience what a car, simply sublime, I glided home in more time than it should really have taken me as I was soaking up the experience of driving such a lovely car, it`s difficult to comprehend the sheer value for money these cars offer. And finally to Keith I hope your health improves and you are back were you belong behind the wheel of a Lexus.

Many congratulations John, on buying Keith's car. You convey the joys of owning one of these cars very accurately and succinctly. I followed this thread with great interest from the very beginning until this happy outcome. This is because one day I might have to sell one of my immaculate LS 400s simply because I don't have the garage space. This thread shows how the Club and its members help one another and hopefully enable the remaining LS 400s to end up in the right hands.

Well done Keith and John

Pepe

Thanks pepe, after I decided that I wanted an LS, I browsed this forum as a guest for a few weeks and found some great information, but what struck me most was that everyone seemed very friendly and that it was a forum without any of the slightly condescending comments which seem to be obligatory on most forums sadly, I joined the day I spotted Keith`s car for sale and after speaking to him on the telephone the next night, I knew I had found the car for me. I could have paid the same money from a dealer but I also knew their was no way I would be dealing with someone as honest in his description as Keith, and just as importantly for me someone as passionate about their car, that`s why I would thoroughly recommend to anyone looking to buy a Lexus to make this their first port of call, and it`s why if you ever have to sell one of your cars Pepe, you won`t have any trouble selling, well maybe some trouble emotionally but finding a buyer will be simple, because people are always on the lookout for cars which are owned by people with a passion for their cars.

Totally concur. I bought mine off ACLex on here ( or he used to be ) the parts manager at Lexus Poole Dorset ...... a wonderful car too.......... and of course a totally reliable guy.

Malc

• Like 1

Totally concur. I bought mine off ACLex on here ( or he used to be ) the parts manager at Lexus Poole Dorset ...... a wonderful car too.......... and of course a totally reliable guy.

Malc

How interesting . . .the LS 400 Mk 4 I bought over the August Bank Holiday was serviced at Lexus Poole from 03.04.03 (101,240 mi.) to 03.08.09 (157,896 mi.). When I bought the car I didn't know that Andy (ACLex) was also a fellow LOC member. The history of my car has been suitably enhanced!

Pepe

Hi John welcome to the club, You bought the right car there I spoke to Keith in depth when he was after buying one a true gent.

Thanks Mark, yes definitely bought a good one, i can imagine even a slightly ropey one would still be nice to drive, but getting one that`s been really well cared for and that drives how it probably did when it was new, is just fantastic, I was going to polish it Today but after looking at the paintwork it was pointless, just removed the many bugs from the front end collected during the long drive home. as for Keith a nicer bloke you couldn`t hope to meet.

Hey ...I'm getting embarrassed here!

Thanks for the nice comments folks, they are appreciated.

John, I have found a couple of things that I meant to hand over to you when you collected the car on Saturday.

I have the disc case for the sat nav disc and another disc about the LS 400 that came with the car when new. I will send them off to you mate, as you may find it interesting.

Really happy that you liked the drive back to Glasgow, and you will get to like the car more and more as you drive it, and see just how good these cars are.

Cheers for now, and if its ok I will stick around here for a while...its a great friendly forum. I was a member of a few mercedes forums prior to this, and I can assure you this one is a lot better, and some very knowledgeable folk that love to help the rest of us.

Keith

John, I have found a couple of things that I meant to hand over to you when you collected the car on Saturday.

I have the disc case for the sat nav disc and another disc about the LS 400 that came with the car when new. I will send them off to you mate, as you may find it interesting.

Really happy that you liked the drive back to Glasgow, and you will get to like the car more and more as you drive it, and see just how good these cars are.

Cheers for now, and if its ok I will stick around here for a while...its a great friendly forum. I was a member of a few mercedes forums prior to this, and I can assure you this one is a lot better, and some very knowledgeable folk that love to help the rest of us.

Keith

You bet you'd better stick round, I need somone to bounce off of during the cold winter days. Mike

Keith

You don't have to physically own one to be an enthusiast do you, So why should you not still be welcome on the forum . You would also be missed Mark

Keith

Thanks very much for that Keith very kind of you.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links