Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

One Year On....

I've had my Lexus for a year now and I have to say it's the best car I've driven, so smooth and I quiet....

Just done the first service, oil, oil filter, air filter, pollen filter...

Had her Mot'd yesterday and passed with flying colours and no advisories, the fella said she's the rolls Royce of Japanese cars, he said he couldn't believe how good it was, I suppose that's partly because it had full service history when I bought her a year ago.

Well here's to another happy year of motoring ;)

A couple of new pics....

post-44971-0-27654900-1380954841_thumb.j

post-44971-0-05433900-1380954854_thumb.j

Same story here. mechanic cant believe how good my 13 year old lexus is underneath, also my dad who has a 8 year old MG ZT that is falling to bits to be quite frank yet my lexus shows hardly any signs of wear cosmetic or mechanical plus all electronics work etc (except TRC bulb blown lol)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links