Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Member Saying Hi

steveandre13

Hello everyone, was lurking before buying my IS250 and the information gleaned from here helped me to make my mind up. So thank you for all the help you have already provided!

Coming from a BMW 118i M Sport and I've gotta say I love this car!!

Hello and welcome to the LOC

I do like the IS250 didn't have enough time to test drive the 250C a couple of years ago, any V engine is good to me but sticking to V8s.

When you see the paintwork on a 7 year old Lexus gleaming like yours why spend the same on a new lesser make :)

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the LOC

I do like the IS250 didn't have enough time to test drive the 250C a couple of years ago, any V engine is good to me but sticking to V8s.

When you see the paintwork on a 7 year old Lexus gleaming like yours why spend the same on a new lesser make :)

My thoughts exactly Steve. I'm enjoying the extra power the car offers. Hate that first gear though! Just have to get used to it I guess, won't let it interfere with me enjoying the car. :flowers:

Welcome. Nice IS250, love the wheels. No offence but never really understood why the 1 series is so popular, but it is :yack:

That's why I changed, felt like one of many and not very exclusive. My first week with the IS and I don't think I'm ever going back. Getting the wheels refurbished next week, not sure if I should change the color. What do you guys think?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links