Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi From A New Member

Kell14

Hello all!

Name is Kell I'm from Swindon and looking to buy a IS200!

Was hoping that some people could give me some pointers and tips on what to look for when buying one.

Mainly for daily drive with abit of fun on the side ;)

Anyway hope you are all well.

• 2 months later...

Hello again,

Instead of opening a new thread thought I'd post here, after a long hunt I found a 2002 Lexus is200 sport and bought it on my birthday (14th Jan) and instantly fell in love with the car.

Will be seeing you all around the forums and hope you all had a good new year.

Oh and I'd like to thank everyone here as I used the forums a lot for tips and advise on buying the Lexus :)

image_zpse5478420.jpg

Never mind the common old Lexus, how are your rear turrets on the NX?

NX is totally rust free, not a spot anywhere the NX was my first car which I've had for 4 years now and goes without saying any work that was needed got done regardless of cost. Drives like a dream :)

Never mind the common old Lexus, how are your rear turrets on the NX?

NX is totally rust free, not a spot anywhere the NX was my first car which I've had for 4 years now and goes without saying any work that was needed got done regardless of cost. Drives like a dream :)

Glad to hear it, most have succumbed to the aforementioned turret rot it seems, looking at the owners club forum a few weeks back.

We had a pacific model for a few years, the wife loved it, and I thought it was a very underrated little car, especially in summer with the roof panels out.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links