Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Would Snap This Up So Quick If.....

petayV8

• 4 weeks later...

Good on ya. If its literally all that needs doing its still a worthy option. I bought mine knowing it would need doing and knocked £150 off. Let us know how it turns out anyway

Looked at it and another in London that had the T belt done but the paint was rougher, exhaust had a leak and the rims were badly corroded. The blue one on the other hand had really nice paint and new rims. I was able to get him down to £1900 so we picked it up tonight.

Now I need some help getting the T belt done :flowers:

yeah sorry, actually forgot the one i link (you bought) was blue lol. very nice. hope you find someone to do you T belt at a reasonable price. I know a few good garages round here that would do it for about £150 but in London its a different world

yeah sorry, actually forgot the one i link (you bought) was blue lol. very nice. hope you find someone to do you T belt at a reasonable price. I know a few good garages round here that would do it for about £150 but in London its a different world

I'm actually in Cambridge but looks like your still a few hours away. I'd love to find someone that works on cars on the side that I could work with. I was a technician in Canada for 7 years.

Oh sorry dont know why i thought london. I know a fair bit about cars and can do most things but I'm no mechanic , i wouldnt know how to diagnose something for example but have a couple of friends who are which is useful for tools and a ramp ;p if you were closrr i could prob point you in the right direction. Maybe someone on here is close? Open a thread

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links