Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

South West Mini-meet

Fidgits

cmon loz

bring your nos

come stay in swindon we can meet for dinner!

Yeah, there is a Hilton and Holiday Inn just off the M4 J16. I've stayed in the holiday inn before, its not too bad.

cmon loz

bring your nos

come stay in swindon we can meet for dinner!

Yeah, there is a Hilton and Holiday Inn just off the M4 J16. I've stayed in the holiday inn before, its not too bad.

hilton is nice

leisure complex etc

only £68 for sat night inc breaky

we will be there sat night !

Barrie!?! the meet is about an hour away from you, and your staying in a hotel? :blink:

120 miles away

not sure i could do it an hour but i will try :blush:

no seriously at castle coombe meet we were impressed with hotel and swindon

so we are going down saturday to make a weekend of it, (and get away from the kids)

Well, if you want any ideas of what to do drop me a PM... I'm only 30 mins from there..

Theres an outlet centre 5 mins from the hotel too :whistling: and Cribbs Causeway is only 30/45 mins away...

Looks like I have plans this weekend, and there is a 200plus club meet on sunday (couple of Skylines and an RX-8 hopefully) too but I will try. Plus there is Trax next week and potentially Ace Cafe on Monday.... :blink:

Looks like I have plans this weekend, and there is a 200plus club meet on sunday (couple of Skylines and an RX-8 hopefully) too but I will try. Plus there is Trax next week and potentially Ace Cafe on Monday.... :blink:

ace is tuesday :whistling:

Sorry to let you down guys but I won't be able to make it :(

I'm back in the UK now, but I now have to travel up North on Sunday.

Believe me, I'd rather be meeting up with you guys...

Have fun.

Nige

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk