Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mudflaps For Sportcross

BarneyTT

You might not hear from him till Monday though,can pm you his work number if needed

I'm in jno hurry, I'll get back to you for his number if I don't hear anything, thanks.

Nothing yet Stuart, didn't hear back from Alex so will have to chase him up when I remember. Had a few expensive outlays on the car recently so cash is a bit tight right now so not in any great hurry.

If you have to replace tyres all round it can get expensive, I'm thinking of replacing my rears which are currently 215/45/17 with what I understand to be the correct rear size of 225/45/17 but want to get my wheels powder coated first.

Unfortunately my rear self leveling headlight sensor packed up recently so that was just over £400 fitted at Lexus Bristol, so my plans have been set back somewhat, plus I need to sort out an annoying knocking noise which both Lexus and my mechanic friend can't get to the bottom of.

Frustrating, but such is life!

• Like 1

Knocking Noise! Same here. I'm going to get the lower front bushes changed and the anti roll bar drop links. The only other thing I can think of then is the Shock Absorber. But I'm hoping to get new ones to lower my SportCross, so I'll be getting these in due course anyway.

Annoying.

A Lexus should not make these noises!!

We'll I've had both my friend who runs his own garage and Lexus Bristol check the knocking noise, both can hear it but everything looks fine with no problems, they simply cannot fault find it! As mentioned on here Lexus said brake caliper components have been known to cause problems and also they had problems with some cars shock absorbers, apparently they can suffer from sticky valves but even after changing them the knocking has sometimes come back......great!

If your going to lower yours moving away from stock should hopefully solve the problem if indeed it is the shocks in the first place.

Your right, a Lexus shouldn't make these noises..............seriously, bloody annoying

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links