Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Lexus Is200 Owner

MILKEH

Hey I'm Alex, will be picking up my Lexus is200 se next week after px'ing my golf mk4 2.0 gti which I'm sad to see go but this was my second car after my golf I've wanted to own.

Lexus has 90k on the clock great service history gold painted with cream interior. I've seen a lot for sale in bad condition but finally found one

Look forward to wandering about the website :)

Same example as the pic I attached, anyone know where I could get the boot spoiler like the pic

post-49214-0-90008200-1390434612_thumb.j

Sounds great. Havent seen any gold ones pop up for a while, i missed a good opportunity to have one in gold but my wife said no! lol. I know what you mean about waiting for a good one, as they are getting older and older its starting to get hard finding a good one. love to see some actual pics of yours

There are many spoilers available on eBay. Finding a genuine one in gold might be hard though. You should be able to tell if its genuine as it will have the 3rd brake light on it and the loom is in every car is there. You could buy one and spray or even buy a whole boot lid with the spoiler if one didnt pop up

not sure if dealers still stock them?

hey peteyv8 thanks for the link i will check it out, sure will upload some photos when i get her, gold and cream looks real nice together, I've never seen gold in these till the one i fell for but the car looks great in any colour

So I finally picked my new car and its such a great car to drive I'm well pleased. full of gadgets and stuff can't believe how quite it runs. It's got an evilness around the 4k rpm wow will post some picks tomorrow

Any1 know what the pwr button is cheers

I'm not no David bailey, but i have a couple of photos of my new ride

and as soon as i got it a bird poo'd all down my door :( and i scuffed abit of my alloy rim, is there any touch up i can get for it i would appreciate any help (stupid so annoyed lol)

thanks

iphone4 030

iphone4 029

iphone4 032

Hi Welcome. thanks for adding me as a fellow Is200 Auto friend too ;)

Great car, love my is200 auto to bits. i found mines at it best after its all warmed up box and all.

cant believe the bird! i take it only the alloy got corroded? they like doing that :whistling:

Any silver touch up will do for alloys for the car you should get yourself a touch up kit comes in handy

Went to halford they were really un helpful, but anyway I got this at amazon a lot of people are saying its grey more than silver which is a good thing for me ha http://www.amazon.co.uk/E-Tech-Metallic-Silver-Professional-Touch-Up/dp/B0046M389S/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1391091760&sr=8-2&keywords=E+tech+alloy+wheel

Really enjoying the car wanna drive it all the time though, gna look at gettin a new 2din stereo any suggestions?

And what's with the sprinklers for the lights omg lol

Nice car Chris like the wheels :)

Thanks mate. Those wheels aren't on the car at the moment, just the standard 17's at the mo, and they're in dyer need of a refurb lol.

If you're looking for a double din, then I suggest the same as mine. Kenwood DNX5220BT. They used to be over a £1000, but are about £5-600 now brand new. Expensive I know but you'll not want for anything. It has:-

GARMIN Sat nav

DVD player

CD player

TV

iPod hook up (Bluetooth or cable)

Hands free Iphone hook up (Bluetooth or cable)

USB hook up

D71C8619-448F-4C62-9175-78D946B6FB78_zps

EDEC6E84-032A-4E82-935E-56AF27AC7115_zps

19C616A5-502D-4794-BA58-C4738562F156_zps

A9E2F7CB-E557-4F45-BAB3-F0532D824F36_zps

http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-dnx-5220bt-6-1-inch-wide-double-din-size-navigation-system-with-bluetooth_p-23264.htm

love the radio chris, but cant see me spending that much on it. was looking at the Pioneer Appradio 2, any thoughts would be appreciated

i can see me having to be carefull about scuffing the 17s they do scrage easy :eerrrmm: , when i scuffed the alloy, i rubbed it down with my hand and just flaked away.. would that mean they been painted, never had that with other alloys on cars

• 2 years later...

Hello peeps, I'm back with a new Lexus after someone went into my gold one, grrrr got this on 05 plate and Only 45,000 miles I'm unsure as to whether this is a sport is200 auto? Hope to see some is200 lovers around in the forums cheers

image.jpeg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links