Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fog Light Tint

Hi guys had a good at tinting my fog lights today, just a rough job couple of bubbles but wanted too see what people things before I fight with the fogs to remove and tint properly,

Opinions please!

Cheer Ryan

post-48170-0-92965100-1390604298_thumb.j

We can't all like the same things mate and if you like the look that's what counts. In my opinion I don't like the yellow fog look. If you want that sort of look try the Folia Tec Xenon, Smoke or blue tint film. Failing that go with the IS300 yellow tinted fogs.

How did you manage to wire them up like that? Do they stay on until you turn the engine on or juat flash like the indicators?

Would be useful for me cause whenever I go to my car late at night or early morn it's pitch black in my area and lots of puddles. Not nice :)

The wiring loom is in the passenger foot well, routed a wire from the A piller too the passenger side via the back of the dash, found the live for the fogs and live for the lights, put a resister in so it's all done properly no dodgey wiring!!

It's wired too the interior light so when I unlock car they light up with the interior light the fade out same as the interior light

When you switch the fog lights on they just work as normal,

Brilliant for low lit areas

If anyone's interested in having it done could sort out a price

Cheers Ryan

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links