Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Its On Its Way :-)

Just had a call from the dealer..

My F-sport is being delivered either tomorrow or Monday.....

Please let it be tomorrow otherwise this weekend is really going to drag.

might have to get the rear spoiler.. does anyone know what the cost is?

Andy

i'm so impatient... truth is i'm going to drive 120 miles tomorrow to collect it and then drive home because i couldn't wait til tuesday when the dealer would've been able to deliver...

i'll certainly post my thoughts after the first two hour journey back from the dealer.

Tuesday! That's light years away. You're doing the right thing!! And a nice long drive back. Remember to take it easyish, the handbook has some advice, nothing too dramatic.

Well, that is truly amazing... just had a fantastic cruise back home feeling just a little superior to everyone else on the road.

3 miles on the clock when i picked it up, 112 miles later with an average mpg of 42mpg. Which i think is pretty exceptional considering that was 75mph for 117 miles on M6, M1 and then just a little bit of slower roads.

Excellent fuel economy considering it was hardly ever in Electric mode.

Yes the suspension is firm but i like it like that, it's an F-sport after all.

the best bit of all... on the whole journey i didn't see another single car the same as mine.

Well done Lexus... a true gem for us company car drivers :-)

• Like 1

Glad your pleased! Don't tell too many people, we like a bit of exclusivity. Won't be long before you can whack it into S and appreciate the difference that makes too.

I'm not sure how seriously to take the running in advice in the book, my dealer never even mentioned it when I picked mine up.

Happy motoring!!

First trip into London today was great.

Such a smooth drive and lots of interest in the car when I was sitting in the queues..

The guys in the office have decided it looks like a stormtrooper from the front....

Apparently if I'd gone for black it would've looked like Darth Vader

Fantastic, obviously they're only jealous. Hope you are enjoying it. On a slightly serious point it's advised that you black out your reg number for security reasons.

Looks like the auto wipers are being tested already.

What's the colour combo?

Looking forward to your further thoughts.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links