Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Possibly Off Centre Steering Wheel

Doesn't surprise me Stu. ;)

I think sometimes Toyota can overstep the mark on what they can and can't do! I'm sure Lexus Woodford will be able to remedy this for you.

Appreciate it's a bit further out of your way (will be for me as well), but at least they have the right equipment and software to work on these special cars.

Let us know how you get on mate. Guessing it won't be done before the Bluewater meet on Sunday??

I'm planning to make an appearance for a bit with the wife. Want to see how that exhaust sounds! ;)

Fitted my Takeda on Saturday by the way. Not sure on how much difference it makes overall (been too wet! Lol), but does add a nice touch to the soundtrack! :)

See you Sunday.

Cheers.

Pete :)

Yeah, looks that way. Bit of a ball ache as that is a way to go for what is a relatively small job.

No, wont be sorted for Sunday. Struggling to find cleaning time as well!

Takeda looks and sounds great.

Stu

Right there is a lexus service centre in Rayleigh I didn't know about.

They have quoted 120 for geometry set up and then possibly 1.5 hours labour for anything else at 180!!!

Roheel - is it just geo set up needed??

Well done Stu. :)

I know they may charge a bit more than Toyota, but I've been very pleased with the service from Woodford so far.

When are you taking it in? Next week?

I don't think your issues are going to be as severe as Roheel's fella. Take it Toyota did the four wheel laser alignment check? I still think it could be a simple tracking adjustment.

They didn't . Think they were a bit nervous about messing with it. I am confident it is just a recalibration issue. The car doesn't pull left under braking or acceleration.

It's going in on Wednesday chap.

Also have it booked in for front bumper, left side skirt, rear bumper to be sprayed. Rear windows tinted, all four wheels to be refurbished and all 4 calipers to be stripped and re-painted!

Just need to book leather restoration the. I'm done!

Stu

Yikes! ;)

And you were moaning at how much I had planned for mine! Lol.

Where are you getting your paintwork done Stu? Only I need someone to address the few bad bits on mine at some point?

I'll show you what I mean when we are at Bluewater.

Be interested in seeing the rear tints as well when they are done. :)

Lol. Just made sense to get the panels done as opposed to small areas. Will look good as new soon enough.Place called 'west coast styling'. Seem a good outfit and have worked on some high end cars.

Your issues may be similar to mine. Can compare notes :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links