Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Tantalising Wait

KDS

Panic over guys - having done some more research on a USA forum I've found the reset button. Locate the footwell light and then it can be found about an inch away in a recess. It's tough to find and even tougher to photo with an Iphone whilst trying to lay upside down in the drivers footwell lol. Hence why there's no image here! You could try looking with a flashlight whilst covering the footwell light - it was there but tough to find. Happy hunting

Sent from my Iphone using Lexus OC

• 4 weeks later...

I received my CT200h Luxury (2014 plate) mid May. I've got the artic pearl with black leather interior and premium sat nav upgrade. I've swapped from a 2006 Honda Civic, and probably wouldn't have gone down the hybrid route had it not been that our company car policies push for green vehicles. That said, I really really really like it.

The only negative is that the boot on it isn't as big as I have been used to (whopping 480 litres), and I'm not sold on the roller type parcel shelf, but other than that I love it. Much less understeer than the civic, (bareley noticeable) and again, a lot less wallowy in corners. Certainly a better drive than the 2013 version.

• 4 weeks later...

I also ordered my CT200 Premier on Feb 3 through my companies fleet management and am hoping to collect it on Fri 23 May. Hope it arrives then so I'll have the bank holiday weekend to get used to it.

Thanks Kevin :D although for info, I managed to register on the Lexus Owners site and download them on pdf so have been reading them. I see what you mean.....

I ordered mine last Feb & collected my CT luxury today. What a difference to the old model. The best way to describe it is it has a " real good feel ". Against my old Prius its chalk & cheese. Doors clunk not clang, wind & road noise at 70 mph equals the Prius at 30 & it corners like its stuck to the road. Brill all round. Well worth the wait.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links