Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Whifbitz Wales Open Day - Saturday 12Th April

Hey Guys,

Wasn't sure how close this would be for any of you, but Paul is having an open day at their new branch on the 12th April.

He's asked me to put something up to see if anyone would be interested in attending? I'd have gone if it wasn't my weekend with the kids (they'd get bored standing around looking at cars! Lol), but maybe one or two of you would like to see what the new shop is all about??

Paul will have both the Whifbitz Supra (1,300HP), and the Whifbitz GTR (1,000HP) on display, along with some other cars. He's actually considering buying an IS-F as his daily driver, now his commute is so much shorter. Be good if he does buy one, as he'd no doubt start fabricating and producing parts for them like he did with the Supra and GTR. :)

The details are as follows:

Whifbitz Open Day/Car Meet 12th April

To celebrate the opening of our new branch in Caldicot in South Wales we will be having an open day/car meet.

We will have our 1300+BHP Whifbitz Deathstar Supra along with our 1000BHP Whifbitz Nissan R35 GTR on display along with some customer cars if they can make it along. Everyone is welcome to come along and if you can bring your car, whether its Japanese, German, Italian, etc. anything goes so please bring it along to the meeting.

The meeting will be taking place on Saturday the 12th April from 10am onwards at:

Garage Whifbitz

50B Symondscliffe Way

Severn Bridge Ind Est

Caldicot

NP26 5PW

If anyone is able to attend, please post up on here so I can let Paul know.

Cheers.

Peter :)

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links