Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trd Front Grill Or Black Mesh? Will Trd Fit My Tte Front Bumper?

As above I'm wondering if a TRD front grill will fit my TTE front bumper?Are these still available and at what cost please?

Alternatively I will be looking for some black mesh for the grille and lower bumper...any ideas what I could use and from where?

Another option would the later spec front grill fit or are the headlights slightly different so it may not fit anyway...I don't know?

I have stainless mesh in the grille and bumper at present,I'm not to keen on it,could get it painted up black,this could be an option I guess.

Any help/advise would be great.

Cheers.Lee.

Paint the stainless steel mesh black as the original mesh on the tte front bumper was black anyway.As for the trd grille fitting into your tte bumper I would say no it won't.The tte bumper is a complete unit with grille incorporated and not separate as is the case with the standard bumper,hope this helps.

Paint the stainless steel mesh black as the original mesh on the tte front bumper was black anyway.As for the trd grille fitting into your tte bumper I would say no it won't.The tte bumper is a complete unit with grille incorporated and not separate as is the case with the standard bumper,hope this helps.

Yes I thought this maybe a problem as the TTE bumper and grill are intergrated.I think the easiest option as you say is paint the mesh grills black.Thanks for you post.

Cheers.Lee.

im in the same position as you so in two weeks im gonna prime, paint and laquar mine, ill post pics when done,

or is there another way or is the above the correct way

regards dave

when you painted ur grill did u take bumper off to do the lower grills, and what is the correct order of painting.

Hello mate,i took the actual grill out and used a good quality external one coat black gloss finish.

Ok thanks my grill is part of bumper, I know I can take top grill out (bit u painted) but I think I need to take bumper off to do bottom mesh grills, unless someone knows of an easier way of unscrewing bottom mesh

Just done mine today and fitted a stainless steel trd sports badge.. Looks good.

Ill take one tomorrow and post it on here mate

Thanks for posting,looks really good.

Cheers.Lee.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links