Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

hi all, I loved my ls400 but had to sell it last year due to curcumstances, however thing have changed now and I may be purchasing a gs300 with lpg fitted. they certainly seem to have a similar level of comfort inside but was wondering if anyone knew what the running costs were like with it having lpg or are they not that much better ? ps still miss my ls400 - what a pleasure do drive.

Believe you me you will miss your LS..... I went from LS to GS450h and LS is still miles ahead on comfort... Hence the reason I'm going to return to the fold of being a LS owner soon

From my experience with a friend who had GS300 lpg fitted, it was not a lot better on mpg than a LS, a tad better around town, and on the motorway about the same.

Not quite as quite as a LS, though i found the seats a little more supportive, but not much in it.

The boot was smaller, which for me is important as on hols, it is so good to have 4 passengers and be able to fit all of their stuff in the boot.

I have bumped into a number of GS owners in last couple of years who have traded down from LS, and they all seemed more than happy.

I say test drive both and then make up your mind

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links