Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Isf Twin Turbo

Has anyone seen this clip on utube , the blue isf twin turbo , sounds awesome but no figures on extra power etc , is there such a thing as a turbo isf or has he just modded the zausts .

I wouldn't have thought there would be any room in the engine bay for turbos .

I don't get it. Is it the one with the turbos under the back near the exhaust back boxes?

They are so far from engine I am not sure what value they add? Also, speed bumps may be a large issue?

Stu

I don't get it. Is it the one with the turbos under the back near the exhaust back boxes?

They are so far from engine I am not sure what value they add? Also, speed bumps may be a large issue?

Stu

I don't get it either . Looks the part and he must have spent a fortune, clip is above now mate .

Yeah I followed the build of this car. A few years ago now.

Mounting the turbos there because there's no room under the bonnet. Also a turbo works by recycling the exhaust gases to spin the turbine so having them mounted there makes perfect sense. All that's needed is pipe work to then carry the compressed air to the engine bay and force it into the engine. As long as there are no leaks in the pipes it'll boost just as well as if the turbo was mounted under the bonnet. Guys in America seem to mount turbos under the car a lot on a lot of makes of car. Easier than trying to make room under the bonnet when there really isn't any.

The gauges are to monitor the boost to make sure it's boosting properly and more importantly not over boosting and blowing up the engine lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links