Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Borla Exhaust

Thanks Stu. I've concluded that all the other videos on Youtube, of the Borla, do not do it justice.

I had a bit more of a drive last night and I love it. Only thing is, on full throttle you can't really hear it that much as the induction is making so much noise (nice noise that is).

It's an R32, my track toy I've been building for about 7 years.

Awesome track toy! I hope I get to hear your car chap. Will be great to hear the difference between the systems.

I've been for a longer drive today, with varying speeds, and it's nearly perfect for what I want. A lot beefier (pulling out all the adjectives here) than I expected it to be.

Honestly, the clip doesn't do it justice, like I said before, the Youtube audio isn't anywhere near as good as the original. If anybody's interested I can email them the clip, just let me know your email address.

p.s. best listened to with headphones or a good setup

I'll endeavor to do a clip of me pulling away, maybe tomorrow if I can enlist the wife.

Ha, the Celica belongs to my neighbour. It's not a GT4, but has the wing.

Cheers Stu. It's nice to hear what it sounds like from outside... maybe I should enlist someone to drive it for me.

I'll do it! ;)

Got mega withdrawal symptoms at the moment! :(

Role on Thursday! :)

Sounds lovely Neil.

Need to get a passenger ride at some point if possible?

Cheers.

Peter

Ha! Is yours in for repair at the moment?

Cheers, we'll have to arrange more central meet somewhere, like Milton Keynes or something. It would be good to see what everybody else has done to theirs.

Sadly it is in the bodyshop at the moment unfortunately Neil. :(

See my post about my neighbour reversing into the front of it!

Hoping it'll be coming home on Thursday. ;)

Can't wait!! :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links