Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can anyone help as this is just silly.

The beeps are so quiet!!!! Everything has been turned up and Lexus have turned up what they can but just a mouse like beep that's drowned out by the fan let alone any music - Any Ideas?

M

If this is the 3rd Gen GS300 then I may be able to help. I was fiddling with my display yesterday and if you press "Info" and then "Parking Sensors" then "volume" is the first option you come to.

Thanks for the input, But as I have said in the original post ALL of the settings have been set to maximum. Anything else it could be? I was wondering if there was any soundproofing that may be blocking the beeper - Does anyone know where the beeper is located as I would like to see if anything is blocking it.

M

I also find it very quiet (along with some other beeps) with volume set to max, and being a little hard of hearing doesn't help. I wonder if there is a setting (maybe Lexus can only change ?) to raise the volume.

Lexus have told me that they have no way of adjusting this. I was thinking that it might be soundproofing in the way as the sound is still clear so not a failed beeper but is very quiet (cant be heard over the fan on 25%)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links