Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sc 400 Cloudy Headlights

paulie69

T-cut and some elbow grease.

also smokers toothpaste (althought i have never tried)

All it is is a film on the outside of the lens.. try having it buffed beffore going to the hassle of removing lenses.

type in ,,,, planet soarer ,,,, and all you will ever want to know about soarer headlights and other things are there, most of it is from the australian site as they appear to be the most active in sorting out problems on the soarer ,certainly from the point of view of making otherwise obsolete bits work another way , unfortunately the sat/nav is a no no at the moment, but moves are afoot to see if an existing system can be fed into the emv screen in the centre consul .

type in ,,,, planet soarer ,,,, and all you will ever want to know about soarer headlights and other things are there, most of it is from the australian site as they appear to be the most active in sorting out problems on the soarer ,certainly from the point of view of making otherwise obsolete bits work another way , unfortunately the sat/nav is a no no at the moment, but moves are afoot to see if an existing system can be fed into the emv screen in the centre consul .

Not true any more, read this and the link = from toyotaimportsforum.co.uk and Oz

This was advertised on the ALSC a few days ago. Not a drive in, drive out deal but a DIY solution for the TV Tuner in the Limited V8s (which also works in the UK):

http://www.alsc.aus.as/messages/4/1...77884#POST82520

This is best left to professionals, but if TIFBITZ orders a few (he offers discounts on bulk purchases), perhaps you could find a capable electronics whiz who can make it a complete service??

How cool is this - using the TV with all the touchscreen functions intact!!

i am aware of the tv mod , might go in for it myself , i was specificly refering to the sat nav situation of which both you and i know works on an obsolete jap system , however it has been implied that it may be possible to run a modern sat nav system which could use the emv screen as a vdu ,using the required converters of course to change the veiwing system.

i am aware of the tv mod , might go in for it myself , i was specificly refering to the sat nav situation of which both you and i know works on an obsolete jap system , however it has been implied that it may be possible to run a modern sat nav system which could use the emv screen as a vdu ,using the required converters of course to change the veiwing system.

You are right, I should have read your post properly, sorry!

Sadly my Soarer is not EMV, but it'd be fun for those with EMV.

• 6 months later...

I tried headlight fix, took couple of hours, re sealed etc where fine for a day or two, now starting to steam up again, seems like somehow heat from engine causeing them to steam??? if i go for decent drive headlights steam up HELP!!!!!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links