Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

30K To Spend On A Car, What Would You Buy?

They are certainly coming up in the world but.... No

I remember people saying that exact comment about Japanese bikes and cars............................ Lol

Me to. Quality just isn't there yet hence the price. Nice to see them making in roads in to the other manugacturers markets though, especially in the performance bracket.

They're also made of plastic 😂

And 7.0L???? Crazy!

Extra urban mpg... 28! I call bullsh*t! Haha

you mean they are made of Aluminium to keep them light? considering it makes almost 100bhp more than an IS-F and IS-F only manages to better it by 5mpg Extra Urban confirms its not bad on fuel after all.. but plenty plenty fast and lets be honest these are more exotic aswell...

And I meant plastic as tongue in cheek but the body of the car is flexible and made up of carbon fire components and plastic. All I meant is it's not metal like most cars.

http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-z06-discussion/2846041-corvette-plastic-car.html

And I meant plastic as tongue in cheek but the body of the car is flexible and made up of carbon fire components and plastic. All I meant is it's not metal like most cars.

http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-z06-discussion/2846041-corvette-plastic-car.html

but this is not a bad thing Chris. carbon fibre is the same mould used in F1 cars... advantage this has over metal/steel is its very light and strong. i believe the actual structure is aluminium and carbon fibre and plastic was used on other parts to keep weight at a minimum which equals 3.5 secs to 60 and 200mph all day long and even recording the 12th fastest production car around the ring.

the same weight reduction and balanced philosophy is applied to the No.1 best selling sports car of all time which is the Mazda MX-5. not a lot of power but get a "Driver" behind one of these and as Mazda engineers say "rider and horse become one" . :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links