Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Door Handle And Footwell Lights

hi in my 2005 rx300se owners handbook it states that you can alter the intensity of the door handle and footwell lights does anyone know how to do this as mine are like dull glow worms not too bright

cheers dave

If they kept the same system as my LS400 there is a control knob to alter the intensity of the dash and control button lighting but the footwell lamps cannot be changed.

I would ask your dealer when in next.

Not aware that you can control the intensity, but I know that it changes automatically to a brighter setting when the lights are on and you put the gearbox into "P".

I guess that, if the intensity cannot be changed, you might be able to change the bulbs to brighter, LED ones... but good luck with that one!...

I had the footwell lights and the light under the door handles turned up by Lexus, I think its something that can only be done by them.

It made a noticeable difference, especially the footwells.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links