Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Guys,

Have been trying to burn a DVD either single or dual layer so it will play music in the DVD changer of the 450h.

I can burn an MP3 disk in Nero using the ISO burn but every time I try it with a DVD the car just wont read and play it. Have tried a DVD movie and that works, can anyone tell me if they have been successful in burning a DVD MP3 only disc and how it was achieved.

As I don't have USB it gives me more songs per disc if I can pull it off.

Thanks.

Wayne

Hi mate,

Generally you need to write them as data not any other format using Nero or anything .

Data cd or data DVD.

Hope it helps.

I have tried everything this afternoon, different settings, DVD ISO / DVD Jubox MP3 disc and nothing works, the DVD changer excepts the disc and just hangs, it doesnt give an error it just doesnt seem to read it.. unless me giving it about 3 minutes isnt long enough due to the amount of songs on it?

Any other suggestions of anything else to try appreciated. If anyone has done this, appreciate some stereo instructions of the process...

Thanks

Your manual should confirm whether this is possible or not but I do not believe it is possible. Certainly it isn't possible with the current generation GS, MP3 and WMA playback is only possible on CD or memory stick.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links