Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Black Betty Video Is Here....

aido

Right folks the Black Betty video of Mr Morse's car is all done and is ready for download!

Here's the URL:

Black Betty

Click the link above, then scroll to the bottom and click free - on the next page scroll down and you will see a counter decrementing - when this hits 0 you will be given a link to the download :)

I'm just downloading at 700KB/sec so it's not slow :D

The first few mins is Mike's car, then we have a road rage incident, then a quick bit of footage of mine for me to remember it by when she's all back to normal :crying:

The file is approx 41MB in size.

You will require Quicktime or a player that is capable of handling MP4 format files such as RealPlayer or Videolan Client (www.videolan.org)

Please be warned that the video contains some swearing so please view this at your own discretion.

Enjoy :winky:

Sounding great Mike. Be better to hear it for real :D   Has it improved the acceleration considerabley?

It certainly FEELS fast! :D

I guess the proof of the pudding will be on the track!

Why not pop down to Santa Pod in a couple of weeks. Zee said he'll be going again also :D

Sounding great Mike. Be better to hear it for real :D   Has it improved the acceleration considerabley?

It certainly FEELS fast! :D

I guess the proof of the pudding will be on the track!

Why not pop down to Santa Pod in a couple of weeks. Zee said he'll be going again also :D

Roger that one - any more details?

That's weird, I'm going to reencode a smaller file for now as the uploads are thrashing my connection big time :lol:

I've tested the video and it's fine here in Quicktime and Videolan, both on the Mac, have been going through the logs and it looks like a lot of downloads have stopped halfway - the file you have should be 43558638 bytes in size.

Can you guys having probs check the file size to make sure you have the full thing and also try playing in Videolan (www.videolan.org - you need the client software) just to see if you get the same problem there? Think Real Player should work too? Thanks in advance :)

I'll do a little file for the dial up people, quality won't be great but at least you'll have something :winky:

That's weird, I'm going to reencode a smaller file for now as the uploads are thrashing my connection big time :lol:

I've tested the video and it's fine here in Quicktime and Videolan, both on the Mac, have been going through the logs and it looks like a lot of downloads have stopped halfway - the file you have should be 43558638 bytes in size.

Can you guys having probs check the file size to make sure you have the full thing and also try playing in Videolan (www.videolan.org - you need the client software) just to see if you get the same problem there? Think Real Player should work too? Thanks in advance :)

I'll do a little file for the dial up people, quality won't be great but at least you'll have something :winky:

If you want, I can host it on my server aido for free :D

I want to hear the IS200!!

Nick, do you have an FTP I can upload directly to? If not I'll fiddle with the server and send you another URL so that you can try that without having to contend with all these other users :o

Me thinks it should be more on the sound-quality ;)

That's cool thanks Nick :)

@ Andi, the 40MB video has the sound quality wound up as good as it will go and I turned the video quality down a bit, unfortunately used a digital camera and the microphone wasn't that great to be honest mate - might have to try and remember how my old video camera worked :lol:

No mate, can't do Divx encoding I'm afraid, Mpeg4 is about the same as Divx anyway to be honest mate, I've uploaded the video to Nick and it works fine, think the problem was my link was saturated and some of the packets were getting dropped resulting in a client disconnect - upping the vid to Rapidshare now so you'll have more chance of getting it!

http://www.hostinghtml.com/aido/    :D

I think aido's also gonna host it on a file sharing site.

Thanks pal you're a star - yeah I'll upload to Rapidshare as well so that the bandwidth can be sucked from them :D

So what do you think of the sound your car will be making soon then Nick?

http://www.hostinghtml.com/aido/    :D

I think aido's also gonna host it on a file sharing site.

Thanks pal you're a star - yeah I'll upload to Rapidshare as well so that the bandwidth can be sucked from them :D

So what do you think of the sound your car will be making soon then Nick?

Am well looking forward to it :D :D :hehe::hehe:

sounds like a completely different beast!

dont think the microphone does it justice though :mat:

Sounds like your ISP is using a transparent proxy mate - have you tried Nick's link as that should work for you?

Problem with ISP's using transparent proxies is that it screws up some of these sites, all that ISP's userbase can appear to be coming from the same IP address...

As for the one in my sig, there's a copy of that in gold fella :D

@ Am, the sound of these is crap, is a lot louder in person but Mike's blew it away, that sounds like a touring car at times - it's mental :D

Yours does make strange noises though :lol:

In a way I'm looking forward to having a quiet car again, will miss the performance going back to standard though :crying:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links