Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cd Player Problem With My Is 200 Sport

Hello,

I was really hoping someone can give me some help and assistance.

I have a 99 IS 200 Sport and just the other day I’ve experienced a problem with the CD Player. Basically I took a CD out (5 remaining in the player) and now I can’t play a CD, Load a CD or Eject a CD, every time I try anyone of these actions, I just get a sort of Load/Ejecting sound but nothing happens, it’s trying to do something but nothing happens.

Can anyone help, has this happened to anyone before?

Can I fix this or do I need to take it to the Dealership and how much will this cost me?

I’m sure you can I appreciate I need this to work.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Hello,

I have a 99 IS 200 Sport and just the other day I’ve experienced a problem with the CD Player. Basically I took a CD out (5 remaining in the player) and now I can’t play a CD, Load a CD or Eject a CD, every time I try anyone of these actions, I just get a sort of Load/Ejecting sound but nothing happens, it’s trying to do something but nothing happens.

Can I fix this or do I need to take it to the Dealership and how much will this cost me?

forget it mate its knackered,it'll cost to much to repair just get yourself a new one

Hello,

forget it mate its knackered,it'll cost to much to repair just get yourself a new one

Are we talking a new genuine Lexus CD Player like the one already in the car, if so how much will that cost? and can I only get this from the Dealer?

Do you get ERR3 on the display. of so try a search and you will find loads about it on here.

Mine does it on and off so I know that it is on the way out, last time I thought it was terminal, then last week (after 2 weeks) it decided to spit out my Paul Weller CD :lol:

I have a 99 plate OEM fully working headunit for sale....

Yours for £100 + p&p

:D

This could be of genuine interest, is it in good condition? (ie no scratches) and how much will it cost to get fitted?

Just out of interest Do you have a Sat Nav system for the same model?

Thanks for your help.

Do you get ERR3 on the display. of so try a search and you will find loads about it on here.

Mine does it on and off so I know that it is on the way out, last time I thought it was terminal, then last week (after 2 weeks) it decided to spit out my Paul Weller CD :lol:

Yes I am getting that message, what can I search under on here?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links