Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ct200h Aftermarket stereo

Jonners

Hi all - I'm new here so forgive me if this has been covered already.......

I've had my ct200h for a week now and love it.    The only thing I'm disappointed with is that the controls for the stereo (ipod etc) are not displayed on the Nav screen. Instead, to access the playlists etc you have to navigate via 1 line of text on the factory fitted 1 din head unit.  The sound is fine, I can live with that!

So my question is:   has anyone retrofitted a double din headunit to get better control of ipod etc and if so what unit went in and who installed it for you.  Any information on how it's working for you now would also be much appreciated.

Regards to all.

Jonners.

the audio headunit in the ct is an awkward one to change

here is a link form CT200hforum.com

http://www.ct200hforum.com/forum/lexus-ct200h-audio-electronics-forum/142978-plug-n-play-aftermarket-touchscreen-head-unit-w-nav.html

http://www.carnaviplayer.com/lexus-ct200h-aftermarket-navigation-head-unit-p-920

just remember this is for a left hand drive car but the company may produce them in right hand drive versions

Morning all  -  I have the Advance  -  it has a Navigation screen (Tom Tom) but no other information goes to that screen - it's literally only for Nav (seems like a cost saving exercise I guess!!).  I have seen that some people have managed to swap out the factory fitted Stereo for a 2 din unit that gives easier control of ipod etc so I'm trying to find out more.

200h  - many thanks, I will take a look  - is much appreciated!   It does seem to a bit harder to do than it should be  -  I guess it's down to lack of demand and me being awkward!!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links