Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Can You Bring To Jae

johnboy

Puit me down for the following:

rubbish bags:

napkins:

bottle opener:

Can be a general helper as well if it helps.

Stav

Cheers Stav - have updated the list :D

well i have umm vast amounts of equipment avaliable if we want to make our own glastonbury :D (without the mud) it take to long to clean lol

any how do we know how far the 3pin outlet is from the stand or is this going to be generator powered if its on site im sure we can umm make something work i just need to know what the club would like etc

Trying to find out the locations of the sockets at the mo - I'm guessing they are mains rather than generator powered as there are generators available to hire (need to book before 1st Aug) options as follows: (price's are for Thurs to Sun)

TBH I have no idea about gennies & power outputs....so I'm hoping you do :lol:

750W portable petrol generator = £28.00 + VAT

4kva all day running tank generator = £46.00 + VAT

Surge protectors = £10.00 + VAT each

There are four of us comin down on Thursday(me ,the misses,daughter & one of my mates) and we will be set up helpers if you want.And we will have a cool box also

Okey dokey cheers Adrian - I have added you all as 'set-up helpers' as its only Club Reps and 'setteruppers' are who are permitted on site before the Friday :winky:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how come the club cant use the sockets ??

Ermmmmmm I think I made a mistake in saying there were sockets....I've just re-read the info & the bit I got it from was actually on the generators, they have a standard socket for the extension lead rather than a 16a 'commando' socket :blush:

So.....quite simply we need a generator & a long lead so we don't get fumed out :whistling:

from the list of generators a 4kva should be ample to provide wozza with somewhere to spin B)

is the club providing a small gazebo or simliar etc for the stand and do they want Lighting inside and outside or just inside

i can provide flourescent fittings or flood lights ?

Any ideas of the size ?

We will also need some chairs and a table so we can do a proper meet & greet etc ?

Gazebo is the same one as we had last year so about 30ft x 10ft Steve will also be bringing tables & chairs

Janey - Just been to Costco's, got the sauces and UHT Long Life Milk, so mark them off the list please

Ohhh also have the plastic plates in the loft aswell

Janey - Just been to Costco's, got the sauces and UHT Long Life Milk, so mark them off the list please

Ohhh also have the plastic plates in the loft aswell

Excellent thanks Paul :D

Janey, i'll be taking my gas stoves with me again if anyone wants to use them and my whistling kettle for a cuppa :D

Chris you're a lifesaver :D

Janey, i'll be taking my gas stoves with me again if anyone wants to use them and my whistling kettle for a cuppa :D

Chris you're a lifesaver :D

:D Will be taking my double burner with grill, so you can even have some toast if you like? :)

Excellent, tea & toast always helps a hangover :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk