Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharger Fitting Party

Mr Mole

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Gord, the TTE filter box has a purpose cut out of it for the clutch reservoir, makes the job a little easier for u :)

Thanks, did you cut yourself :question:

Yep - the filterbox had a hole in it when i got it so i just resized it & fixed it up with GRP to fit the resevoir.

Hey Gord, the TTE filter box has a purpose cut out of it for the clutch reservoir, makes the job a little easier for u :)

Thanks, did you cut yourself :question:

Yep - the filterbox had a hole in it when i got it so i just resized it & fixed it up with GRP to fit the resevoir.

Right then that jobs nice :lol:

Anything i need to bring with me?

Tools etc?

Ok about tools I've got none. LOL

But I could get a lend of some from my mate if needed, just tell me what we need.

Something to open my tins of Stella :winky:

How about a bottle opener :whistling:

take a phrase book, etc ! :lol:

Nah just take a tip from Mrs. Mole.....

listen to what someone tells ya, then just say "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay" whilst nodding your head.

Ha ha Wozza she will take you out the next time you see her :lol:

You wont need a phrase book we will just speek Scottish,then say it really slow then say it again in English so everyone can understand :lol: :lol: :lol:

A drill and some drill bits for attaching the intercooler,

I'll bring a couple of ratchet sets and bits and bobs.

Gord can you think of anything?

Stav

Big socket for the engine mount bolt, allen keys, tin snips for the undertray, unless it dont have on or leave it off.

take a phrase book, etc ! :lol:

Nah just take a tip from Mrs. Mole.....

listen to what someone tells ya, then just say "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay" whilst nodding your head.

Ha ha Wozza she will take you out the next time you see her :lol:

You wont need a phrase book we will just speek Scottish,then say it really slow then say it again in English so everyone can understand :lol: :lol: :lol:

and people from peterheed even harder to understand than the rest of us jocks i know i work with some lol

Flipping Aberdeen & its speed bumps.....

Car has burst a front spring so off to the garage today & trying to source some TTE springs to replace the current ones. Hoping the local Toyota/Lexus garage can find me some quick or my trip to PH is in jeopardy.

:(

Car has burst a front spring so off to the garage today & trying to source some TTE springs to replace the current ones. Hoping the local Toyota/Lexus garage can find me some quick or my trip to PH is in jeopardy.

Thats not good news Bobby.

You could put back on the original ones at the front to keep you on the road.

Or you could stand at the side of the road with your thumb out when a Lexus drives past going to Peterhead.

When you going to know if they can get you the TTE spings ??

Thats not good news Bobby.

You could put back on the original ones at the front to keep you on the road.

Or you could stand at the side of the road with your thumb out when a Lexus drives past going to Peterhead.

When you going to know if they can get you the TTE spings ??

Sadly the originals are long gone, no word back from Lexus Aberdeen on the TTE's. Phones checkpoint & they might be able to get Teins in a couple of days, so holding out for better news from Lexus.

Thumbing to PH.......mmmmm :duh: never knwo who might "pick me up"

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links